JMS Roads has over 25 years of experience in all aspects of road construction.
Surface dressing is a well-established preventative treatment that restores any type of road surface including; tarmacadum (tarmac), concrete and asphalt. In doing this it makes the surface waterproof and enhances skid resistance significantly. We spray the road surface with bitumen and press new stone chippings into the bitumen binder. This seals the road against the any attempt of water penetrating it and therefore improving the texture of the surface.
- Reduces harmful effects of UV rays caused by the sun
- Can be applied to any footpath or road
- Significantly improves grip
- Reduces risk of aquaplaning in wet conditions
- Can increase the life of the road by up to 10 years
Surface Dressings we carry out from start to finish:
- Tarmac resurfacing
- Asphalt resurfacing
- Concrete resurfacing
If there is anything here that isn’t listed that you may require, please don’t hesitate to get in touch and speak to a member of our specialist team.